TCS Services is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Leveraging military experience and many business relationships, the company has rapidly grown affording TCS Services the opportunity to expand its capabilities and able to support multiple commercial sectors of government, commercial buildings and Hospitals in the Northeast Region.
Our specific objective is to provide unparalleled support to meet the ever changing and on-demand requirements of the Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), other federal and state government agencies, as well as all private sector corporations.
TCS Services strives to maintain its strategic advantage as a service supplier and consultant by listening to understand your chemical and consultation needs and creating agile, adaptive and innovative solutions. With a strong combination of pride in our work and high, self-imposed customer service expectations, we are able to offer to our customers:
- Results Based Cost Management
- Increased efficiency by leveraging supplier relationships
- High quality service and products
- Asset Protection
Our experience in the business world, and as veterans makes TCS Services a formidable partner across many industries that contributes to the success of any company with whom we partner. We consider it an honor to adhere to a Veterans First Hiring Policy whenever possible.
When TCS Services was just getting started, the challenges of transitioning from the military to the corporate world were enormous. Most profound was the difficulty of establishing profitable business relationships competing with small businesses' that have long-standing, entrenched relationships with both customers and suppliers. TCS Services and its leadership team, after standing in the gap for freedom for over 10 years all over the world, could only overcome this fortified obstacle with a few vendors and customers showing their patriotism by extending TCS Services an opportunity to continue to serve.
- We are among the less than 1% of Americans that served in the military.
- We did whatever and went wherever our country needed us.
- Help us turn the page and live out our American Dream by giving us a chance to continue to serve.
- Even though we have put down our weapons...
- We are a 100% disabled veteran owned company. We are not looking for sympathy but rather a genuine opportunity to continue to serve.
"Working with a veteran is an initiative that has gotten national attention. Veterans, by sheer nature of their training and commitment to the execution of assignments, have proven to have a number of characteristics that are vital to success in the current economic climate. These characteristics include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership readiness
- Composure and creativity under pressure
- Big picture understanding, relentless attention to detail
- The ultimate team player mentality
- Uncompromising integrity
- Habitual goal orientation"
-Shane Robinson, Contributor, Forbes Magazine
Contact TCS Today
If you need expert help to develop a compliant and effective water management plan for your facility, contact us today.
4891 Madison Avenue
Trumbull, CT 06611